Johnson-Rose & Company Inc. was founded in Montreal, Quebec Canada in 1946 and purchased by the Berman Family in 1955. In 1986, the Johnson-Rose Corp. was established in Lockport, NY to service the commercial food service industry in the United States and internationally. The Berman family’s third generation continued to operate the business on both sides of the border until it was acquired by Crown Brands in 2015.
Today, Johnson-Rose provides a wide range of products that includes cookware, flatware, food preparation tools, serving utensils, tabletop accessories and cleaning materials. These products can fulfil the requirements of industry customers such as restaurants, bakeries, butcher shops, bars and janitorial/cleaning services. All products can be purchased through restaurant equipment and supply dealers throughout Canada and the U.S.
The Canadian operation continues to be one of the country’s premier importers of commercial kitchenware. The experienced staff in Toronto, Ontario efficiently serves the needs of our Canadian customers coast to coast.
The U.S. operation was recently relocated from Lockport, New York to the Crown Brands state-of the-art distribution center in Zion, Illinois. From this location, product is distributed to customers across the U.S., Mexico, and around the world.